Scholarship Opportunities Outside Allen
In addition to Allen College institutional scholarships, there are other scholarship opportunities. These scholarships are posted as they become available from outside organizations.
Adam T. Hallberg Mental Illness Study Scholarship
- Amount: $1,000
- Application Deadline: December 9, 2023
- Eligibility: Any undergraduate or graduate student in Iowa or Illinois who is pursuing an education and career in mental health services and has internship or volunteering experience in the mental health field may apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship link: http://bold.org/scholarships/adam-t-hallberg-mental-illness-study-scholarship
CapCut Meme Master Scholarship
Overcoming Loss Scholarship
La Porte City Women’s Club Nontraditional Scholarship
- Amount: $10,000
- Application Deadline: July 20, 2024
- Eligibility: Any student who is fighting through their own loss of a close family member, legal guardian or loved one, and is in need of financial support for their education may apply to this scholarship.
- Link to apply: http://bold.org/scholarships/cat-zingano-scholarship/
Cat Zingano Scholarships
Community Foundation of Northeast Iowa
Healthcare Loan Repayment Program
Scholarship Help Information
Tuition Funding Source
Find Scholarships - bold.org
Students pursuing a career in primary health care are eligible to receive funding for their education in exchange for practicing in rural, urban, and tribal communities with limited access to care, upon graduation and licensure. 1-year service commitment per scholarship year or partial scholarship year; 2-year minimum and 4-year maximum.
The National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program (LRP) offers primary medical, dental, and mental and behavioral health care clinicians the opportunity to have their student loans repaid, while earning a competitive salary, in exchange for providing health care in urban, rural, or tribal communities with limited access to care.
If you need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here